*Sample photo is using Iridescent Blue over a deep blue paint base. The iridescent glaze itself will be a cloudy white in the jar, and adds iridescent sheen to the base color.
- Soft, subtle and sophisticated broken pearlescent color
- Excellent for hand painting and fine-art work.
- Receptive to all water-based paints and tints such as Faux Colorants or Universal tinting colorants
- Translucent in nature allowing the background color to reflect through the finish
- color perceived is a combination of the background color reflecting through coupled with the color of the metallic glaze
- Virtually limitless subtle or bold color with one Metallic Glaze by changing the background color
- Roll the glaze on over a good latex paint such as a semi-gloss and pad or pounce with an ordinary piece of plastic to break the glaze up and allow to dry. We do not recommend using over a flat latex because "flats" are porous and may cause the glaze to soak in.